- Call for Artists
Call for Artists
"Shifting Tides" Community Art Exhibition
- Submission Deadline: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Submit an application online
- Opening Reception: Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 12:00 PM
Submissions will only be accepted online. All mediums will be considered for the summer surf-themed art exhibition. Artists may submit one piece of artwork per submission for consideration. Selected artists will be notified by June 19, 2023. Artwork will be displayed at the Malibu City Gallery located at Malibu City Hall from July 17 - August 25, 2023.
Please contact Brittany Saleaumua at (310) 456-2489, ext. 349 for submission assistance.
2022 - 2023 Art Exhibitions
The Malibu Arts Commission will open a Call to Artists for multi-artist shows. The Commission approved the following exhibitions for Fiscal Year 2022-2023:
- Music Inspired Art Exhibition: December 2022 - January 2023
- Student Art Exhibition for children in grades TK-12: February 2023
- Featured Artist, Pep Williams: March 2023 - May 2023
- Featured Artist, Jane Seymour: May 2023 - June 2023
- Surf Art Exhibition: July 2023 - August 2023
Questions related to the Malibu Arts Commission may be directed to Kristin Riesgo, Community Services Deputy Director.
Call for Artists Updates
Artists interested in receiving text messages or emails about the Calls should register for alerts through the Malibu Arts and Culture website.